65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked…
(Swiped from K!)
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face (scrubbed, then washed)
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Black with the UFC logo on it.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
T-shirt + jeans.. not really much to plan there.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A little tired and way-too full of BBQ’d food.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
The Keith Haring print on the mantel.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Something involving a big open field.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
I spent some time with a new friend and her daughter, but didn’t meet anyone new.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
I very much enjoy flossing, so yes!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
More yes than no, definitely.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
I like the colour and the current cut but I wish I had thicker/more hair or curls!
16. Do you like yourself?
I find myself more tolerable with each passing day.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
I can’t imagine I’d have anything to say, but I’d probably do it if he invited me and paid. ;)
18. What are you listening to right now?
Middle One chatting to Coffee, the cat running around like a lunatic and “Please Take Me Home” by Blink-182 on the stereo.
19. Are your parents strict?
About some things, yes. My mother was and my father wasn’t.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes. And I love it with pineapple or with curry powder.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often?
Through the mail, yes.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Yes. There’s something sparkly in every room of my house, I think!
25. How many countries have you visited?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes. Enjoyably, too. :)
27. Ever been on a train?
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
30. Do you use chapstick?
Yes. Sometimes obsessively.
31. Do you own a gun?
Not anymore and, also, not yet!
32. Can you use chopsticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My dear husband. Middle One is heading off to bed, Maymo is already there, and Oldest One is sleeping at his friend’s place.
34. Are you too forgiving?
On some issues, yes. On most, no.
35. Ever been in love?
Blissfully and insanely and stupidly and sometimes all at once.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Grocery shopping, for sure, but otherwise I don’t know!
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
A few weeks ago. (I’m as surprised as you are that it’s been a few weeks. Heh.)
39. What was the last question you asked?
I honestly can’t remember. I just answered a bunch of questions for Middle One!
40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring. The sunshine returns, my SAD goes away for a bit, the air smells good, the flowers and plants begin to grow, and I can wear “just a hoodie” instead of a big thick coat and.. yeah, I love Spring.
41. Who did you last call?
Maymo’s friend’s mom to arrange a playdate for the kids (and the adults, too!)
42. Are you sarcastic?
Nooooooooo.. Never.. ;) (That was sarcasm.)
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I’m guessing it’s a movie? Nope, haven’t seen it.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
More than one, yes.
45. Favorite color?
Black, silver, pink, blue, orange.. I LOVE colour.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
Only at the nape of my neck.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
CD? Bought? I.. think it might have been back in 2001. Seriously.
49. Do looks matter?
For some things, yes.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends on what kind of cheating and the variables involved.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No. Our cellphones are all “pay-as-you-go” so we can’t go over, our landline is VoIP and has free long distance to Canada/US.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Most of it, yes. I am quite content, even in my angst. ;)
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I fall asleep with the TV on, but Coffee turns it off. I listen to DVDs of tv episodes. :)
54. Can you handle the truth?
I prefer to hear the truth in 99% of all circumstances. My husband has converted me!
55. Do you have good vision?
It’s not terrible – I wear glasses for distance but can go without if needed.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Dislike, yes, but they’re intentionally not people I interact with regularly. Hate, not really, because (to me, at least) hate involves a lot of emotional energy to sustain.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
If I have a choice, never. As is, I’d say I answer the phone a few times each week. I don’t call out unless I have no other options (i.e., no email available).
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a black t-shirt.
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your default picture taken?
It’s actually a drawing – of Ramona Quimby. :)
62. Can you hula hoop?
Not reliably. And if I do manage to do it, I immediately start shrieking, “OHMYGOD, I’M DOING IT!” which almost inevitably causes the hula hoop to drop.
63. Do you have a job?
Parenting, for the time being at least.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. I used to regularly break into my childhood home when I forgot my keys. :)