Coffee and I disagree on how to load the cutlery into the dishwasher. So, I’m posting a poll.
For the sake of clarification, this is assuming you have a normal dishwasher, with a cutlery basket that’s got a lot of holes.
I’ve identified the orientation of the cutlery using the “tines” (as a fork has), but it should be interpreted to include the ‘bowl’ area of the spoon, and the blade part of the knife.
Cutlery goes into the dishwasher:
- With the tines pointing up (and the handle pointing down) (37%, 13 Votes)
- Knives point down, everything else points up (31%, 11 Votes)
- With the handle pointing up (and the tines pointing down) (23%, 8 Votes)
- Some other option that I'll state in the comments (9%, 3 Votes)
- All willy-nilly - who cares? (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 35