Swiped from here.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, I’m just me. Meeeeeeeeeee.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few weeks ago. Unless we’re talking about “laughed so hard I cried” in which case it was probably today. Or yesterday. It happens to me a LOT.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Most of the time, I think it’s okay. I can do it up nicely when I try.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami, definitely, but sometimes I get a little hankering for some Tofurkey. For real.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Three of ’em.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe. I think I’m an acquired taste and it takes a while to get to know me. In some cases, that can take years. So, if I were a really lonely person and had time to kill, I’d probably like me a few years after meeting me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No, they were removed when I was 5. I got a new Barbie and a lot of popsicles out of that deal.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Would and have!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
I have no idea. I only like cereal in concept, not in actuality. Generally I eat a hand full (no milk because milk + cereal = bad news) and then the box goes stale in the cupboard.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not usually, no. Whenever possible, I try to buy shoes that don’t require me to untie/tie them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally, somewhat. Physically, not really.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether they laugh easily or not.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink! Yay pink!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I have no clue. It depends on the day. I try to be gentle with myself, generally speaking, which requires me to not spend a lot of time thinking about things I don’t like unless I’m actively trying to change them.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Dad. I miss him pretty much daily.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Technique? I.. uh.. Sewing-related things? Cooking meat? I have no idea.
19. WHAT COLOUR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Right now, none. Earlier today, black leather boots.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Paczki. ‘Tis the season!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sounds of the air filter running. The washing machine hitting the spin cycle. My typing.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple. No, wait, silver. No! PINK! No.. ALL OF THEM.
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Too many to list – I love good smells and I’m very ‘scent-oriented’. I like people who smell good.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Very, though I don’t normally describe myself as being particularly political. I’m more of the opinionated sort.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Forest. Are there a lot of trees on that mountain? I like trees.
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None. Professional cycling broke my fucking heart and now I hate all athletes.
27. HAIR COLOUR?
28. EYE COLOUR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope. I do wear prescription glasses, normally sunglasses. In fact, almost exclusively sunglasses. I also wear them as a hair accessory, apparently.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
I get a little crazy for Pad Thai. But I also like about 800 other foods – too many to list.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I don’t watch scary movies and I mostly avoid sad ones.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Queen of Versailles.
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy blue. This one, to be specific, with a turquoise hoodie.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring. (Summer, for swimming, however.)
35. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio. Or the sofa with a library book.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
I assume the computer has internet, so I’m going with computer.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
A bio on George Carlin. The title escapes me.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have one. I use a really old laser mouse thingie.
40. FAVOURITE SOUND?
My husband’s hiccups. They’re hilarious.
41. FAVOURITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
This afternoon, I was driving home and listening to some music. In the 15-ish minutes that I was driving, I went from dubstep to Snoop Dogg to country to 80s rock to Linkin’ Park. I don’t have a favourite genre so much as I like them ALL depending on my mood.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
That depends on how you define ‘talent’. I can do some stuff that people seem to find odd or unexpected, but nothing really shockingly amazing.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a city, but I lived rural until I was 17 and moved to Toronto.
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In a small city, in a house that makes me happy.
46. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Grey and black, mainly.
47. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
HELL YEAH. BRING ON THE NEXT 48. (Actually, I got bored a few questions into this and have been saving it as a draft for quite a while now. Ahem.)