I love lists.
Here’s one for you:
- I am 40 (!) years old, married to a guy named Coffee, and an adoptive parent to 3 boys.
- My oldest son moved out in May of 2015.
- Entries about my boys are password protected. You can ask for the password if you know me.
- I get a bit obsessive about things. Then I move on. See: ADD (below)
- My employer has nothing to do with this blog or its contents.
- When I write about work, I obfuscate details, invent names, and compile a bunch of stories into one.
- I believe in things like love and nature and recycling and being kind to others.
- My favourite word is “mutherfucker”.
- I avoid the phone at all costs. Voicemails pile up for DAYS before I check them.
- Snail mail, however, is the best thing EVER.
- I am very smell-oriented. My nose is mighty powerful.
- I think you should read the book “Cunt” by Inga Muscio.
- Things that sparkle are generally a good thing.
- Pink is not a gender stereotype – it’s a colour.
- Life is good.
- I love profanity. I swear a lot. A LOT lot.
- I believe men can be feminists. My husband is.
- I am vehemently pro-choice on every single subject that can have pro-choice slapped onto it.
- I have ADD but I’m unmedicated. By choice. Life is more fun this way.
- I love sleep. Napping. Passing out while watching TV. Sleeeeeeep.
- I believe that weed should be legal.
- I was married once before – I’m pretty sure he’s still alive, somewhere.
- I have multiple piercings and tattoos and I’m not done adorning myself yet.
- My parents are both dead – they both died at a rather young age.
- I’m an only child.
My most-often used phrase, yet rarely used in email, is: “It’s all good.”